Atlanta Walk of Fame Nomination Guidelines
Nominations must fall in one of four categories
- Film (Television/Movies/Streaming)
- Theater (Live Theatrical Performances)
- Music (Bands, Solo Artists, Groups, Orchestras, etc.)
- Sports (All national sport figures)
- Public Service (Politicians, Activists, Educators)
- Writer (Books, Screenplays, Publicists, Reporters)
The criteria for receiving a star consist of the following:
- Professional Achievements
- Longevity of Career
- Contributions to Atlanta Metropolitan Area for at least three consecutive years
- In what way did their efforts effect humanity?
- Nominee must attend the dedication ceremony
- Only posthumous honorees may be represented by an appointee
Sponsorship Fee Structure
|Nomination Form Processing Fee||$50.00|
If selected, all funds are due eight (8) weeks prior to the induction ceremony. Fees are paid to Atlanta Walk of Fame, Inc. A 501(c)(3) charitable foundation. The foundation will administer the funds for the creation and installation of the Atlanta Star, the take home plaque, all engravings and the maintenance of the Atlanta Walk of Fame star. In addition a $50 non-refundable processing fee must accompany the online application form.
The sponsor of the nominee is responsible for providing the payment of the Induction Ceremony and Atlanta Star in the form of a cashier’s check, addressed and mailed to:
The Atlanta Walk of Fame, Inc.
P. O. Box 756
Lithia Springs, GA 30122
When submitting a nomination, the sponsor must complete the online nomination form and pay the one-time non-refundable processing fee ($50.00). The online form will also request the following:
- A professional photo
- A biography or brief history
- List of qualifications
- List community involvements
- And a letter of agreement from the honoree or appropriate representative
Anyone can be a sponsor and submit a nomination, even a fan as long as the nominee and/or their management team agrees to be honored. No exceptions.